In the beginning of this year we shared with you that Leuphana University of Lüneburg offers a PhD scholarship in the field of International Human Resource Management. We are very happy to announce now that we found a suitable candidate. Birte K. Manke will join our research team at Leuphana University of Lüneburg in July 2016. She studied business psychology, political science, marketing and management at Leuphana University Lüneburg and ESC Rennes (France). Therefore, her academic career so far has been as interdisciplinary as the challenges we are facing in the 21st century in the HR field. We are very much looking forward to working with her and will keep you posted with an introductory article, once Birte officially started.
- Finally: Expatriate Management – Transatlantic Dialogues Published
- Meeting with Mickey Mouse – AOM Annual Meeting in Anaheim, California
- Discussing Challenges of HRM in the 21st Century – AIB Annual Meeting in New Orleans
- More (wo)men power for the expatriate research force – our new PhD stipendiary
- Benjamin Bader & Tassilo Schuster’s Paper nominated for AOM IM Division Best Paper in OB / HRM / OT Award