Benjamin Bader and Tassilo Schuster are co-guest editing a Special Issue on “Dangerous moves and risky international assignments” in Journal of Global Mobility (JGM) together with Luisa Pinto (University of Porto, Portugal). In their Call for Papers, the editorial team is seeking to attract high quality research on topics related to international assignments in dangerous locations. The Special Issue covers the following topics but is also open for other interesting ideas.
- Dangerous and extreme settings
- Dangerous and extreme occupations
- Danger and risk – individual antecedents
- Danger and risk – individual outcomes
- Danger and risk – beyond the individual
- Danger and risk – organizational policies and practices
- Danger and risk – the role of the employer
More information and the entire call can be found on the website of Journal of Global Mobility.