Currently the Leuphana University of Lüneburg offers a PhD scholarship in the field of International Human Resource Management. The candidate will be writing his or her dissertation on challenges of HRM in the 21st century, the specific topic can be discussed with the supervisor. For more information, please check out the detailed description or visit the homepage of the Leuphana University.
- Finally: Expatriate Management – Transatlantic Dialogues Published
- Meeting with Mickey Mouse – AOM Annual Meeting in Anaheim, California
- Discussing Challenges of HRM in the 21st Century – AIB Annual Meeting in New Orleans
- More (wo)men power for the expatriate research force – our new PhD stipendiary
- Benjamin Bader & Tassilo Schuster’s Paper nominated for AOM IM Division Best Paper in OB / HRM / OT Award