Paul van der Laken, Tilburg University, and his colleagues are gathering primary studies to be included in a meta-analysis on the relationship between work-related support and expatriate outcomes.
In order to do this important research, they appreciate the community’s help in finding (un)published studies. Their outcomes include:
- Organizational commitment
- Expatriate performance
- Turnover/withdrawal (intentions)
Sources of support include:
- Organizations, both home and host.
- Support practices, e.g. reward structures, family support
- Work relations, mentors, coaches, managers, peers, etc.
Any working papers, dissertations/theses, and/or conference presentations that may include relevant data are important for them and Paul and his team kindly ask to email your (un)published work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paul and his team thank you in advance for your consideration of this request.
Paul van der Laken
PhD student International Mobility Analytics
Department of Human Resource Studies
Office: TiU P1.152
Phone: +31 13 466 2313